7x40W RGBW/PixelMap/Art-Net/4.5-36 zoom
The Frost Q7 Wash has the perfect balance between portability and light output.
With 7 x 40W RGBW Osram Ostar LEDs, it offers seriously bright light output while still being very compact in size with a weight of only 9.3kg
Individual control of the LEDs (pixel mapping) enables intricate graphic effects as well as both beams and wash effects with the 8:1 zoom system (4.5-36 degree). It also offers 16-bit dimming, 4 selectable dimming curves and 0-25Hz strobe.
Control is managed through both 3-and 5-pin DMX with support for RDM, Art-Net on Ethercon RJ45 and built in W-DMX from Wireless Solution in Sweden.
- 7 x 4W Osram Ostar RGBW
- Powercon I/O, 3&5 Pin DMX/RDM
- Artnet (Ethercon RJ45)
- User friendly interface
- 4.5-36 degree zoom
- Universal power supply
- Light output:
- Lux @ 3m 35556
- LED type 7 x 40W Quad-LED (RGBW).
- LED color RGBW (Red, green, blue, white)
- Drive current 2.5A
- Refresh rate: Selectable 1200MHz-25.000Hz
- Power 100~240VAC…50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 300W Max
- Control signal type: DMX/RDM/ArtNet/W-DMX
- Number of DMX channels 13(HSIC),13(Person1),15(CMY),21(Person2),37(Pixel)
- Beam angle, 4.5-36°
- 375 x 302 x 293 mm
- Weight 9.3 kg
- Housing material: Flame retardant plastic
- Color: Black
- DMX: 3 & 5 pin in/out
- Artnet: Ethercon (RJ45)
- Power: Powercon true 1 in/out
- Forced convection cooling
- Operating temperature: 0 – +45 grader Celsius
- Ingress protection IP20, dry location
- Certification: CE, MET