3x40W RGBW/PixelMap/Art-Net/4.5-36 zoom
The very compact but extremely powerful Frost Q3 Wash utilises 3 x 40W RGBW Osram Ostar LEDs coupled with a 8:1 zoom system (4.5-36 degree) for extra powerful beams and wide, lush washes with perfect color mixing.
It offers 16-bit dimming with 4 selectable dimming curves, 0-25Hz strobe, and individual control of the LEDs (pixel mapping).
Weighing in at a mere 6.2kg it packs an incredible punch for its size.
Control is managed through both 3-and 5-pin DMX with support for RDM, Art-Net on Ethercon RJ45 and built in W-DMX from Wireless Solution in Sweden.
- 3 x 4W Osram Ostar RGBW
- Powercon I/O, 3&5 Pin DMX/RDM
- Artnet (Ethercon RJ45)
- User friendly interface
- 4.5-36 degree zoom
- Universal power supply
- Light output:
- Lux @ 3m 14400
- LED type 3 x 40W Quad-LED (RGBW).
- LED color RGBW (Red, green, blue, white)
- Drive current 2.5A
- Refresh rate: Selectable 1200MHz-25.000Hz
- Power 100~240VAC…50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 140W Max
- Control signal type: DMX/RDM/Artnet/W-DMX
- Number of DMX channels 13(HSIC),13(Person1),15(CMY),21(Person2),21(Pixel)
- Beam angle, 4.5-36°
- 338 x 260 x 185 mm
- Weight 6.2 kg
- Housing material: Flame retardant plastic
- Color: Black
- DMX: 3 & 5 pin in/out
- Artnet: Ethercon (RJ45)
- Power: Powercon true 1 in/out
- Forced convection cooling
- Operating temperature: 0 – +45 grader Celsius
- Ingress protection IP20, dry location
- Certification: CE, MET